Friday, April 24th - Sunday, April 26th 2020
Camp Beaumont (Troop Lodge #10)
2429 OH-45, Rock Creek, OH 44084
Cost for camp is $10/person. Where can you go camping for an entire weekend for $10?!
Register via the APP Store, or contact your Den Leader.
Please let Cubmaster know if you have any food allergies. Not a list of foods your kid won't eat, just only the medical related allergies.
Note: All times are approx. and subject to change. Friday Night
- Put gear in cabins.
- Dinner is on your own, but we will be having a night time snack
- Possible Night Hike (bring flashlight or lantern)
- 7am Breakfast
- Prepare for Check out (clean up cabins/camp, replenish firewood)
** You will not be permitted to leave until Campmaster has checked our site (approx. 10am). We will do our best to get you out as early as possible
What to Bring
It's April. Who knows what the weather will bring. Please pack accordingly, and be prepared. Coats, hats, gloves, boots .... will be necessary. If a child is un-prepared for the weather, we will ask you to take them home. Here are a few more ideas: ** All Scouts encouraged to bring back pack with the Essential 6.
- Extra clothes is a good idea (especially socks, and gloves)
- Flashlight (with good batteries)
- Boots -WILL be muddy
- Water Bottle (may want to bring filled) - even when it's cold, you need to stay hydrated.
- Your appetite
- Sleeping Bag (or blankets if you don't have a bag)
- PJ's (if you prefer)
- Slippers/Sandals to wear in the cabin (or just plan on throwing your socks away)
- Personal Toiletries
- Card games/small board games (electronics will be permitted for a short period of time before lights out - with the approval of the Cabin Master)
- Wagon (if you have one) - to haul gear back to camp. Save your arms.
Other Important Details and Notes
Just in case I didn't say it already:
- Please dress to be outside. Proper attire is a must! Once a Scout gets cold and wet, they will no longer be having fun ... and they will let you know about it all day long. We will NOT be hanging out in the Cabins all day, they are reserved for emergencies only.
- I always encourage Class A uniforms ... but Class B is fine too. If you don't have either, then just wear clothes. Clothes are better than naked.
- All should bring a change of clothes, and EXTRA SOCKS! Even if you're just coming for the day
- Flashlights are recommended. It gets dark early, and navigating camp without them may prove difficult.
- "Be Prepared"