Last Stand @ Stig
Friday, May 1st - Sunday, May 3rd 2020
Camp Stigwandish (Eagles Nest 1 & 2 site)
7506 Ross Rd. Madison, OH 44057
Maps & Directions
Address: 7506 Ross Rd. Madison, OH 44057
Eagles Nest Camp Sites: Take the drive at the North end of the main parking lot. Sites are on right.
- Park in Main Parking Lot and carry gear in.
What to Bring
Be Prepared. Coats, hats, gloves, boots .... may be necessary. If a child is un-prepared for the weather, we will ask you to take them home. Here are a few more ideas: ** All Scouts encouraged to bring back pack with the Essential 6.
- Extra clothes is a good idea (especially socks, and gloves)
- Flashlight (with good batteries)
- Boots -WILL be muddy
- Water Bottle (may want to bring filled) - even when it's cold, you need to stay hydrated.
- Tent / ground cloth
- Sleeping Bag (or blankets if you don't have a bag)
- PJ's (if you prefer)
- Personal Toiletries
- Wagon (if you have one) - to haul gear back to camp. Save your arms.
Other Important Details and Notes
Just in case I didn't say it already:
- Please dress to be outside. Proper cold weather, rain gear, and boots are a must! Once a Scout gets cold and wet, they will no longer be having fun ... and they will let you know about it all day long. We will NOT be hanging out in the Cabins all day, they are reserved for emergencies only.
- I always encourage Class A uniforms ... but Class B is fine too. If you don't have either, then just wear clothes. Clothes are better than naked.
- All should bring a change of clothes, and EXTRA SOCKS! Even if you're just coming for the day
- Flashlights are recommended. It gets dark early, and navigating camp without them may prove difficult.
- "Be Prepared"