Sponsor Pinewood Derby
The Sponsor Derby is a great way for local businesses, organizations, and families to show their support for the Cub Scouting Program within the Community and get great publicity - and for Scouts to help earn their way!
Scouts and Leaders, secure sponsors from businesses and families outside of Scouting. On Race Day, sponsors will have a chance to race against each other for the "Sponsor Cup" - a travelling trophy that you can display at your business for the next year! Trophies are also awarded for 2nd and 3rd place finishers.
We encourage all sponsors (or representative) to join us on Race Day!
Saturday, March 9th, 2019
GV Elementary Cafeteria
Registration 9am - 9:45am
Racing begins at 10:00am
(Sponsor racing to be run during an intermission of the Scout racing)
What's in it for the sponsor? For $30 or more, you will receive:
- 1 Pinewood Derby Car Kit (just paint, add wheels, and race!) - option to have Scouts build your car.
- An advertising spot in the Derby Program. (Deadline: March 8th)
- Name printed on signs/posters displayed on Race Day. (Deadline: March 8th)
- Coverage of the event by the local media.
- Table space on Race Day for business cards for promotional items.
- A chance to win the coveted "Sponsor Cup".
- Certificate of Appreciation and Pack photo.
- The opportunity to help out the Scouts and a great program!
What's in it for the Scouts?:
- For every sponsor a Scout secures (includes collecting form, fee, and car), you will receive $5 deposited into your ISA (Scout Account).
- Bigger and better things for the Scouting Program!
How do you become a Sponsor?:
- Complete the Sponsor Form, and included your payment (link on right)
- Contact local Scouting representative and we can pick it up, or mail to:
Pack 72 Cub Scouts
227 Rome Terrace
Roaming Shores, OH 44085
Contact Kevin Lewandoski